This is the Web-Based Version (accessed through your web browser) of our learning course.
The EasyPass Building A Professional Work Portfolio is the web-based version of our portfolio tutorial program! Our interactive computer training program can have you up and running with a portfolio in very little time. A portfolio shows off your work and abilities and goes far beyond what a cover letter and a résumé alone can show. It is much more than social media posts. Not only does a portfolio show who you are as a professional, but a good portfolio also displays what you have the potential to become.
This course can be viewed via a PC, Mac, Chromebook, or smart device with Internet access.
What do you get with our online course?
1. Lifetime Access – Come back to our online course anytime to review or see what is new.
2. Free Updates – Get regular updates to our course as we make them at no additional charge to you.
3. Interactive Access – A PowerPoint template file you can download to help you build your portfolio.
4. Online Access – Since this course is Internet based, it can be viewed via a PC, Mac, Chromebook, or any smart device with Internet access and a web browser.
5. Multiple Device Access – You can use more than one device (e.g., home system, personal laptop, or work computer) to access your online course as long as you are the one logging into your account and you are not sharing your account information with others. Sharing account information is in violation of our Terms and Conditions – Section 2.
Who would benefit from this workbook?
1. People wanting to learn about creating a professional work portfolio.
2. People wanting to improve the design of their existing portfolio.
3. Students looking for new opportunities.
4. People looking for employment or new customers.
5. People wanting a physical workbook to hold in hand to learn.
Download Files That Compliment This Course:
MyPortfolioNotes (Word file)
MyPortfolio (PowerPoint file)
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes
- Device with Internet
- PowerPoint to use template highly recommended